Happy New year and sorry for being missing in action lately.
This post is dedicated to foundation favorites for 2016 that made it to the New year.
So to start with I have always been so picky with foundations and I love to try something that is full coverage considering I have alot of meetings and meet different people throughout the day.
- Givenchy Radically no surgeries- Something that I have bought forward with me since 2015 , This foundation used to be one of my favourites and was one of the first high end brand foundation that I owned , so thats why youll see it right at the first of the below picture. Not sure about the “age-defying” claim, but as a foundation, this excellent. Leaves a gorgeous silky finish.. It’s slightly fragranced , which I used to like in the beginning but not a fan of it anymore , so I usually use this as a back up, Its long lasting definitely and Ive emptied 3 bottles until last year where I decided I should try out other brands too.
- NARS – So when Nars was all out in the UAE , almost everyone was rushing into Sephora to buy their beauty products, so I decided to invest in a foundation, So I got myself the NARS all day luminous weightless foundation, This was a bit lighter on my skin tone , I mix it in with a current foundation that I use, I loved the texture of this and it delivered full on coverage and was perfect to blend it , It needs a good shake before an application and a little goes a long way.
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD- So hey hey when this came out in 2015 , I was busy loving my Givenchy foundation but little did i know that I would be tempted to try this out soon , So when I finally went into Sephora and tried this on , It was the perfect shade and the coverage was just too good to be true , I knew I had to buy this , This lasted for a month only though and I had to keep re purchasing ,The only drawback was the price and how long it lasted for so I moved on to the next and use this only when I have special occassions. So if you purchase this one you wont be dissappointed, It made me look natural and flawless and ready to take on my day.
- BORN THIS WAY – TOO FACED – Born This Way is an oil-free foundation that masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin. When I wore this to work I had compliments pouring , its like you can’t see the makeup and you can’t see imperfections only naturally radiant skin , no really everyone asked me what I did differently the very morning, So we all know I never stopped wearing this to work till today , I have used it for over 3 months and Im impressed that it hasnt got over, keeping in mind I use it regularly, It doesnt need a lot of product to blend in properly, I start in from the middle of my face towards the outwards. Infused with coconut water and hyaluronic acid that helps balance skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance, this one is something I can stock up on.
TARTE – Tarte was recently launched in UAE in September 16 and I was sent some products to try out at their launch , in which I received different shades of foundation, This one has Amazonian Clay which is considered to be natures most perfect ingredient. So I definitely recommend tarte as they are Vegan and based with natural ingredients. Full coverage with a flawless look to the skin in satin matte formula . It is also oil free and comes with a SPF 15 sunscreen.
6. MAX FACTOR- Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation holds like a primer, corrects like a concealer with the long lasting finish of a liquid foundation with SPF 20. Lasts quite well and also is a 3 in 1 based formula , so it includes a primer too that gives a smooth base and a concealer that corrects. I have used it quite a few times before getting it to my favourites.
Thank you beauties for reading and lovely week ahead to all of you.